Win Copies Of The Jedi Doth Return
It's time for our latest competition here on Jedi News and this time we're giving away copies of The Jedi Doth Return by Ian Doescher, released by Quirk Books.
To win you need to answer this question:
What was Shakespeare's first name?
- 1: WILLIAM?
- 2: MIRIAM?
- 3: BIG WILLY?
- Lucasfilm Ltd and/or Disney are not sponsors of this contest.
- Competition ends at midnight on Monday 27th October 2014. Winners will be notified by Friday 31st October 2014.
- Competition is not open to Lucasfilm employees or any of its affiliates.
- Winner agrees to publicity at Jedi News.
- Only 1 entry per household.
- No cash alternative.
- The judge's decision is final.
- This competition is open to residents worldwide.
- Jedi News accepts no liabilities for loss.
Competition Start: 19-10-2014
Competition End: 27-10-2014
Entering The Competition
To enter the competition, you will need to complete the entry form once so that you can be included in the entrants database.
Incomplete forms will not be valid for random selection.
Multiple Entries are not allowed.
Expiration of each competition will occur on
the date posted at 12:00 P.M GMT. Neither your name or email address will be used for any purpose other than the selection of a
winner and to contact you if you win. Competition winners will be announced on the website. By entering, you agree to be bound by the rules of the competition.
Decisions of Jedi News are final.
Who Can Enter
The competition is open to anyone currently residing in the UK who is not associated with Jedi News.
Prize winners will be randomly selected from valid entries received during the competition time period.
Awarding Of Prizes
Once randomly selected, your prize will be sent to you automatically, generally within seven days, postage paid. Returned prizes
will be considered forfeited. By entering the competition drawing you agree to allow Jedi News to use your name in the promotion of
Jedi News and its sponsors, if any. Only one prize per winner.